Human senses will usually help determine a product’s worthiness in the minds of consumers. Hence, most people tend to shop with their noses when it comes to personal or skin care products, similarly to the way most people “eat with their eyes” before actually placing any of the food into their mouths.
Unfortunately, the two scents in the majority of personal or skin care products consist of a mixture of chemicals and these chemicals can be inhaled throughout the day by people who use and apply them. Although they may be effective for improving appearance, albeit temporarily, those chemicals are often very harsh on skin and may promote irritation or allergic reactions in sensitive individuals.
In light of various health concerns in relation to chemically-produced personal or skin care products, GreenHaus Essential is established by a group of natural product lovers who always believe that true beauty comes from good health and can be enhanced by skin care products made of plant-derived and naturally occurring ingredients. The integrity of these unadulterated ingredients is maintained in the best way possible with little to no additives. From here the best ingredients for the specific goal are chosen and a natural preservative system is used for longevity.
We believe in knowing our products, and passing our knowledge to our customers. Greenhaus essential works in partnership with our passionate suppliers, who are manufacturers and producers from across the world. We only source from producer with proven integrity and good ethics of production, manufacturing and processing.
To promote a Beautiful & Radiant Glow by natural skin care products that are free from harsh chemicals for the betterment of health and lives of mankind.
We promise our products are free from the below chemicals:
- Thickening agents such as silicone oil, PEGs, and cocamide DEA (diethanolamide), MEA (monoethanolamide), TEA (triethanolamide).
- Foaming agents such as SLES(sodium laureth sulphate) & SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate).
- Synthetic preservatives such as Paraben, BHT & BHA, triclosan & formadehyde releasing chemicals like DMDM hydantoin, diazolidinyl urea, imidazolidinyl urea, methenamine and quarternium-15.
- Softening agents such as -siloxane" or "-methicone”.
- Moisture barrier such as Petrolatum (mineral oil jelly/petroleum jelly)
- Artificial coloring.
- Synthetic fragrance.
The Story of Our Key Brands