As we start to age, skin is often dehydrated and lackluster, therefore, the last thing it needs is a harsh facial cleanser. If you are starting to notice signs of aging or dull complexion, go for cream cleansers. They are just as effective as foaming cleansers, but are way gentler on the skin. Most cream cleansers are enriched with precious natural oils and essential fatty acids. They nourish the skin and make the whole cleansing ritual feel like a luxurious facial.
If you have sensitive skin or skin prone to redness, is to avoid facial cleansers with fragrances and acids (be it natural or synthetic). Both are strong irritants and can trigger an allergic reaction. Experts also recommend to stay away from foaming cleanser, as they tend to be a bit harsh (and sometimes drying) on the skin. For those of you who struggle with hypersensitive skin, the best options for cleanser are: cream cleansers, oil cleansers or micellar waters. Cream and oil cleansers are especially beneficial, because they replenish skin’s protective lipid layer, by providing essential fatty acids and important nutrients.
For Dry/Mature/Sensitive/Normal skin.
Ideal for: After sun exposure; Skin that is prone to fine lines and dehydration
Features & Benefits:
- A gentle ultra-light cleanser designed for dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin to wash away impurities, perspiration and pollutants whilst deeply hydrating and conditioning the skin.
- Essential fatty acids and bio-flavonoids from Oat Extract and Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil protect dry and dull skin.
- Bisabolol and Aloe Vera Leaf Juice calms, soothes and reduces redness.
- Green Tea, Chamomile, Kakadu Plum, Rosemary and Ginkgo soothe skin; while natural Vitamin E delivers long lasting anti-ageing benefits.
- Removes impurities, perspiration, make up and pollutants to reveal a clear, bright, smooth skin surface.
- Gives skin an instant smooth and healthy appearance.
- Prepares and optimises skin for maximum absorption of daily moisturiser.
To Use: Use morning and night as part of your daily skincare program. Apply directly to moist skin. Massage gently all over face and neck. Area using circular motions. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Repeat if required.