Evening Primrose Oil when used in skincare products, it helps to heal and maintain the top layer of the skin.
Also, it helps this top layer to produce new cells efficiently, helps to form special cells that hold onto moisture, stops the production of compounds that cause inflammation, helps to increase skins ability to handle sunlight, promotes healing of wounds. When your skin is given the raw materials to heal itself, you will see the result in the mirror. It will not happen overnight, but your cells will slowly become ‘plumped’ up with the right fats. Fortunately, what you’re doing for your skin will also be benefiting the rest of your body. That’s a lot more than you can say for a simple moisturizer!
Due to its antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties, jojoba oil is incorporated into many cosmetic products that help ameliorate the condition of your skin and hair. It’s overall skin benefits:
1. Antibacterial - Prevents infections from bacterial and viral activity.
2. Anti-inflammatory - Alleviates inflammation symptoms.
3. Works in harmony with your body's wax esters (sebum).
4. Reinforces collagen synthesis and delays skin wrinkling.
Best for face & body • Normal skin
100g (+/- 10g)
* Vegan soap against animal testing. Each bar is manually cut and carefully cured for 45 days. Superfatted 5% with Sweet Almond Oil (Superfatting makes a rich emollient soap: moisturizing, soothing, softening)